Thursday, June 21, 2007

The way has been cleared



God has cleared the way for me to leave at the end of the month. The last piece of mail I was waiting for, the VA letter, arrived. So, I mailed the letter from them and the DFAS letter. I priority mailed the tax return transcript two days ago and using the signature confirmation number, I confirmed it arrived.

I had to go to the post office for my heezy, oops, to do the change of address. But, it's done. So, now I have to take some items to the ex-wife-creature's storage and deliver some items to the father-in-law's house, both this weekend. That's when my help will be available, not everyone is an old retired cripple like me.

Then, the change of address takes affect on the 28th. I plan to leave that weekend.

Listening to: Hold Me, by Fleetwood Mac

No comments: