Saturday, June 16, 2007

Music is good


I'm tired, nothing new. I drank my 14 cups of water today so I feel I am properly hydrated to start talking to my best friend. I think I'm going to assemble some sort of dinner and... No, actually, I think I'm going to relax on the front porch for a minute with my best friend before I go take a shower.
-
I did a lot of dirty work today and sweat a lot. I mostly packed the garage items and packed a few boxes in the office.
-
Claudio and Tham invited me to come over tomorrow for food. I told them, last night, that I was thinking on going to see my father-in-law. I just needed to check with him. I did and I fergitted that he is in the area of FL that I plan to be in soon. So, he is unavailable, which means I get to go see Claudio and Tham. I love going over there. They are very enjoyable people and they always make my belly happy.
-
Aw damn, it's Sat not Sunday. My best friend isn't going to make it through the weekend. I need to replenish him after I take a shower, before I start talking to him.
-
Ok, well, I guess I need to go take a shower and go to Wally World.
-
Listening to: Pale September, by Fiona Apple

No comments: