Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Another tired morning

I am enjoying my coffee. I am using a Bunn coffee pot that I bought for the ex-wife-creature. For reasons, it was opened and since it was, I decided to go ahead and use it until she needs it. I plan to be down to Florida before she gets there anyway. It is so awesome. My old Bunn is just about as old as my son, 9 years, and still works great. I won't mind going back to it when I give her the new one. However, the new one has one difference, it's not exactly pause and serve, it's more like pause and fill. The old one requires a separate carafe to pour the water because it pushes water out immediately. It's black, too. At first, I thought I preferred the white, like the old one, but black is cool. Maybe 'cause it looks shiny and new.

I think I'm done writing so I'm going to go get a robe and take my coffee to the front porch to chill before I run errands.

Regular People (Conceit), by Pantera

No comments: