Saturday, June 23, 2007

sweatin to the sunrise

A few years ago, when I would get up way too early to put on my very sharp uniform, complete with all the required pieces of flair, I would not have liked to be sweating first thing. Now, when I go outside, first thing and start sweating, I actually appreciate it. I am glad to live down here in da dirty souf, yo.

I am awaiting the arrival of Art, a second-cousin-in-law or something. He is going to help me put some items in Shalane's storage and bring the fridge, etc. to Butch's, my father-in-law. I need to take a picture of the doghouse, I guess. I am giving him the doghouse I made. It's pretty cool. It's something I am pretty proud of. I love to design, create, and build, but some things like the trash thing or the recycle bin I made are just eh.

Ok, Art's here. Gotta go.

Listening to: Man Of Constant Sorrow, by The Soggy Bottom Boys

2 comments:

KC said...

Where do you find your endless supply of creepy animal photos?

Seriously, this one is making me want to hide beneath my covers...

navy_john said...

It's awesome, idnit? I have too much free time now that I'm an old retired cripple guy.