Saturday, June 23, 2007

Drizunk

I had another thunk while I was in the shower just now. I shaved my head before my 'slowing down'. I grew my hair out because the ex-wife-creature wanted me to. I kept it after she leaved me because of friends peer pressuring me and the fact that I didn't want to make people uncomfortable, as they often are, especially when I take off the disguise and my tattoos are visible.

Now, I'm thinking I really don't want to concern myself with it anymore. It's hot, and will be in Florida, I will still be presentable in a diguise, I am content, finally with being single, and I don't want to hide me anymore. I love to make others happy, but if that means sacrificing me than, no. I am a bald, not shiny bald cause that's too much work, tattooed guy who wants to live on a sailboat and wants to help his kids, and even his ex-wife-creature, to be successful.

Listening to: Hollow, by Pantera

3 comments:

KC said...

Who needs a disguise when you can just be yourself?

navy_john said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
navy_john said...

The disguise is for the 'normal' world, like the school book fair.

People just tend to get uncomfortable and I don't want to appear to be something I'm not. I'm white trash by history, not by nature.

I slept on it as I do with all major decisions and I think I'm gonna wait a bit longer, prolly til I get settled down in FL.