Thursday, June 21, 2007

In a country mood

I forgot to take a picture of Claudio and Tham at the airport. Grrr. I took them to ATL this morning for their flight to Nicaragua. I have already been tired from the last minute preps for moving to FL. However, this morning was extra special. I got up at 4 to be over there at 0 dark thirty to pick them up.

They live in the neighborhood adjacent to this one, the 'rich side' I call it. Their house is only 100,000 more than mine, pshaw. Not much, but the homes over there are all newer and brick. Theirs, actually, isn't as much as some over there. Mine is old, 8 yrs, haha, and a mere 230,000. Some of the homes on their side are two and three times as much as this one.

So, she had to donate the perishables to me because they won't be there for a few weeks. It wasn't much but one of the items was a big yummy ripe tomato. I just made an awesome sammidge with it. Mmm.

Listening to: I hope you dance, by Lee Ann Womack

No comments: