Monday, June 25, 2007

The Broken Badass is feeling good today


I am tired, as usual, especially after much work on Sat. However, I am feeling pretty good today. I think it has a lot to do with being forward-moving again. For many months now, I have felt like I was in a holding pattern.
-
I am tired all the time, it seems, which I'm still getting used to. But, I think the reason it's had such an affect on me is because I have had no choice but to lay back and feel it. Being tired is a pain, but I fixed jets for the Navy for many moons and there were countless days that I didn't get more than two hours of sleep. I didn't have time to be tired, I could sleep when I'm dead.
-
Now, I get tired easier, but I can work tired, if I have a goal. I am planning to leave for FL in a few days. I still have a lot to do, but, totally trusting in God's will, I can do it.
-
I'm going to go replenish my best friend, he's feeling empty inside.
-
Listening to: Ocean Size, by Jane's Addiction.

No comments: