Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Gotta keep track


That's the whole point here. I was just looking back and noticed that I didn't write anything about the town that seems to be for me. Originally, I was thinking I wanted to be in or near Port Richey because it seems like a perfect out-of-the-way town. Also, the real reason, I guess, is that there is a sailing school there.
-
Like computers, I know just enough to be dangerous. I know knots that the average person has never heard of. I also know the basics about sailing and am familiar with the life and feel I can do it. I am, however, no expert. This is why I thought I could go to the sailing school and make sure my knowledge can be applied properly.
-
After much deliberation, it looks like a little town called Ruskin is perfect. Since I plan to live on my military disability retirement, I don't need to be near the city. So, farms, old people, it's on the coast, and still only 20 minutes from where the kids will be, perfect.
-
So, for the next handful of years, my primary focus will be the punk darling childrens. In the meantime, I can hang out around the old salts and glean knowledge and shop for a boat. I can also do the hard thing, wait on God's will and see if I am taking the right steps.
-
Listening to: Wasted, by Mazzy Star

No comments: