Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Feel like I just ran a marathon


I am so tired..again. Yeah, nothing new. Yesterday, I apparently overdid it and, as usual, didn't even notice. I had to go to the laundromat, for the first time, because I gave the ex-wife-creature the washer and dryer. Since the kids left, it's just me so I can do a load or two at a laundromat. I then came home and did more move prep.

I did the last load at a friend's but I decided not to go over there anymore until I leave for FL. It's too depressing. I go to the pool and see happy in-love people and other reminders of what I am leaving to go to FL. I also drink too much and ignore life for a mintue. That might be ok, but there's too much to do. At home, I still drink one or two, haha, but I can still do things.

It feels like a long time and a short time until I leave. I am ready to get gone, but I am intimidated by the daunting task of doing what needs to be done before I do go.



Listening to: Steady As She Goes, by Lil' Cap'n Travis

No comments: