Sunday, June 24, 2007

Here I am in my human-ness

I trust that God is doing and will do awesome things. In my human-ness, though, I'm a scared little speck. I have determination and the ability to do much, but the challenge ahead is very intimidating. So many things have fallen into place, leaving not much.

I only have a few days before I plan to leave. I think this fatigue really affects my fear. I have only a few days and so much to do and I am frickin tard from moving a refrigerator and lots of other items yesterday. It is such a struggle between rest and doing things because I feel lazy for resting when there are things that need to be done. If I do more then I don't get the next burst of energy. Grrr.

I am, once again, throwing my hands up and asking God to do His awesome will because I am lost.

Listening to: The Becoming, by Nine Inch Nails

No comments: