Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Je suis tres fatigue


I sat on the porch watching a bright green lizard and talking to my best friend. I told him, the lizard, "I am a docile human" but he left anyway. I guess he had a previous engagement or something.
-
As I just stumbled through the house to my bathroom, I thought man I'm gonna miss this house. I stumbled, half because I'm an old cripple guy, and half because my best friend made me. I had that thought because I was stumbling, so my steps were loud, which made me think about under the house, which I've been a few times.
-
I thought about how it would sound down there. It's a pretty nice under-the-house as far as they go, in my opinion. The half by the door over there is tall enough for a short person to stand up. My 6'2" can't quite do it. It was going to make an awesome room for kids. The other half over here is dirt and tapers up to about 3'. Plenty of crawling room.
-
Ok, enough typing for the inebriated guy. Oh yeah, and for the record, Christian is a biotch. He's from SoCal, ya know how they are out there.
-
listening to: Escape, by Metallica

No comments: