Thursday, October 2, 2008

Oh yeah

I was just taking a picture to write a blog about this moment. When I put the card in the pooter to get the picture, I saw a few that I had yet to write blogs about. I haven't been doing much writing of any kind lately. Anyway, this first blog will be dedicated to the waiting words. This here pikshur is happy carrot.
The other side is angry carrot, grrr! In a bag of baby carrots, I found this little munchkin with hair. Rhianna made a face on either side and needed me to take a picture because the nifty new camera Emily got me for our anniversary is a woppin 10Mp, good for the details.
This is when Emily and I were at the Saturn dealership waiting for them to fix their mistake, no details, I don't feel like it so nyah, just not a pleasant experience.
Ok, this is the ultimate in irony. I posted a picture on Myspace of a stop sign that used to be in my front yard in Athens, GA. I thought that was ironic then. This, to me, was even more ironic. The rental car that the Saturn dealership got for us was a frickin PT Cruiser, truly one of my least favorite cars. It was everything I dreamed it would be, bleh, underpowered and ugly. The positive thing I can say is that the interior was kinda nice, not outstanding, but nice. It had it's own style that made it unique. Ok, for my next entry, I think I will go inside. The sun has gone down and the vampires have flooded the area.

Listening to: Are you in, by Incubus.

No comments: