Saturday, September 20, 2008

So here I am...

...when I talk to myself, it always starts this way, 'so here I am...crawling under the house, etc.' Now, it is, 'Here I am...sitting on the deck outside the room, that I have been blessed with the opportunity of staying in on the beach in North Cackalacky, writing about life because frustration has been displaced, for the past few years, by writing.' This is unfortunate because since frustration seems to be the majority leader of my writing motivations, I would otherwise prolly be done with one of the three frickin books I have started, but yet to finish. Du...Du Hast...Du Hat Meich?...blahbizagermanblah...ahhhhhhhh Nein! Excuse please, my musics distracted me.

Ok, so, here I am...sitting on the deck outside my room, listening to the frickin awesomeness of the waves crashing steadily and rough against the smooth welcoming beach sands. It starts in my toes and I crinkle my nose...oot...there I go again. Colbie Caillat sounds adorable. I has been drinking, so that is my excuse for having a problem staying on track.

Ok, again, here I restart. I am...Can you see I'm easily bothered by persistence. One step from lashing out at you. You are here to get under my skin and call yourself a friend!...Aw shite, fergit it. I ain't feeling it right now.

Run youe mouth while I'm not around, it's easy to acheive, you try to make friends that sympathize. Can you hear the violins playin you sooong....Be yourself, by yourself, stay away from me...

Listening to: Walk, by Pantera.

No comments: