Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I think this loud, sucky music is going to drive me out

I went outside this morning to see if I could get the battery charged so I could borrow the lawnmower. I put the charger on it and decided to work on finishing what I had started in Emily's shed. On my way back, I noticed that Lee had gotten the body on his new creation, sweet. This thing was a frame when he started.
About a week ago, I found this AC/DC radio and have been stoked ever since when I take a drive. It's frickin awesome to hear all the rare items like Down Payment Blues or Whole Lotta Rosie. The very well-known ones like Highway To Hell or TNT or Dirty Deeds are also nice to hear, too. For me, it's kinda like peanut butter and ramen noodles, I never tire of it. Frickin 35 years and still going, still releasing albums, awesome.
I decided that since I hadsta go to the post office to pick up a parcel, I would go ahead and visit Starbucks and do some blogidging. My parcel was a stoopid that I dun did. I was drunk bidding on ebay. I got all excited and beat someone else, ha! The stoopid part is, and I have yet to know fer shur, it was an old Nintendo sold 'as is' because there was no power cable with it. Frickin dummass. The good thing is, I only paid like 13 bucks for it. It came with five games, too, so if it doesn't work well, it won't be a terrible loss. I just feel dumm for being impulsive, which leads to the thought I had when I was getn my scrub on, yo.

I have thought about it in pieces over the past couple years, but I think today it was a bit more of a definitive epiphany type thing. There are Emily thunks, but I haven't talked to her about them yet, so I won't include them here. What I decided, more realized, is that I won't be impulsive, I won't be driven by lust or fear or my damn feelers. Romantic feelings are nice and have a place, but not in the driver's seat. Now, of course, these are my intentions. I realize that I am a weak human and I don't expect to be without flaw. I do, however, have more faith in my abilities concerning self-control now that I have experienced the 'slowing down'. The thought of living on a sailboat has been subjugated to the deep recesses of my brainpan, however it continues to be revisited periodically as if to say it is still not a dead notion.

I have lost my train of thought. I think I have too many thunks and there are now too many people in here for me to maintain the same peaceful, undisturbed thought processes.

Listening to: The music that went from good, peaceful mix to frickin crap on the noticeably-loud-when-it-sucks Starbucks speakers.

No comments: