Thursday, October 9, 2008

Wild hairs

I was about to write a new entry and I remembered that I still had this one to finish. Yesterday, I gots me a wild hair to go out and work on cleaning out the shed some more. While I was out there, I decided I needed to finally install the skull that had been in my truck for a while.
So, I removed the factory hood ornament and replaced it with the skull. 
It fits this truck well, it will fit the new paint I plan especially well, black primer. The truck I gived my mom had the skull with the red bandana and the wicked, open mouth and tongue hangin out. This one is a bit more subdued, though, kinda like this truck. It's a big diesel, not quite as hot rod powered as the other 350 powered truck.
After I finished the new hood ornament, I felt like taking a quick drive. I just went down the road and back a mile or so. I hardly ever drive this truck, so it's refreshing to once in a while. On the way back in the driveway, I decided I should take a picture of the bunny's new home just on the other side of the fence. It's quite the creation.
Once again, I was amazed at the sky. I have been down here for just over a year and prolly 95 percent of the days have had an awesome sky. Given my 'druthers as they say in the South, I would rather be back up in NE GA, but of all the places that I could be, for the kids, this is ok. 

Listening to: Major Payne. Damon Wayans makes a damn good Marine.

No comments: