Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm not scared of the future, just the present

I went to hang out with the kids last night while Shalane had a last minute procedure (permanent make-up). I was sitting on the back porch with Neriah to let Emily rest on the couch. We came back in a bit later and noticed a micro tree frog on the door. It was adordable.
These pictures both turned out blurry, oops. That's what happens when I use the camera phone, uhreckon. I was sitting in the reclining-type chair and, as she usedta, she claimed her spot on my lap. This would've been a great picture if I woulda used a real camera. 


My mom came up to visit from the retirement capital of the world, Sarasota. We needed to run over to Plant City, so she arrived just in time to go with us. We handled some bidniz and, when we was heading back, we were stopped by a red light at SR 60 . I couldn't help but notice the awesomeness of the sky. It had been rainy all day and the sky was a mix of several colors and, of course, a camera just could not capture the amazing spectacle that is the world around us, but this blog is, primarily, a life tracker. So, I will be able to look at this picture and remember the amazing sky I was fortunate enough to get to see.

Listening to: How Many More Times, by Led Zeppelin.

No comments: