Saturday, October 25, 2008

Frickin wow!

The other day Annie pannie was sitting down and this is the best shot I could get before she got up. The horse-type creatures don't like to be stalked.
Last night, after we watched a movie, I shut of the 'stoopid box' so we could just talk and do something. We ended up on the floor with the magnetic sticks and balls. -Huh huh he said balls- They glow in the dark, so cool. Anyway, this guy developed into the alien guy with ears and antennae.
Then, I didn't fink he was complete so I hadta give him a body. Yeah, I know, frickin awesome.

Speaking of which, the frickin wow was that, as I was on my way up here to Starbucks, Rhianna called me from the Halloween party I'm planning to pick her up from in a bit, because they were about to watch a movie and she wanted to ask if it was ok to watch that one. Damn, I love her. I sure hope she stays so awesome and considerate.

Listening to: A good mix that Starbucks plays periodically, prolly timing, I'm usually here earlier in the day, it's evenin time now.

No comments: