Friday, October 24, 2008

Oh yeah, gotta track life and this is a good one

Supm else I just thought of when I saw this picture, diesel is almost a dollar a gallon lower now, 3.59 at a place down the road a piece yonder.

That is not what I wanted to write, though. I don't remember the name of it, when I'm home later I'll get the name. Anyway, the drug the doctor gave me was not Effexor, as Emily recommended. It was some other weaker drug, that he said is a better drug to start with, and because of that the insurance peeps might not pay for Effexor without prior attempts at the lesser drugs. Well, the affect isn't expected to be noticed for a few weeks. However, I'm feeling much more alert today and have been since last night, actually, a few hours after taking the first dose. I determined last year that I recognized two kinds of tired, physical and psychological. They seem to affect each other quite a bit, though. Now, I am feeling more alert than I have in a while. I hope it continues to be a positive trend. We shall see, at day two, I hope so. I would really like to not have to opt for the stronger drugs.

Listening to: Come As You Are, by Nirvana.

No comments: