Saturday, January 31, 2009

Drives me frickin nuts, this is why I hate all you m***erf***ers!

This one turned out nice and blurry. This was the tail end of my first day volunteering at the SPCA. The first half, well majority, didn't gets picturally documented because my phone was in the car charging, sucks too because my first job was to bathe this sweet boy dog. He was the easiest time I ever had bathing an animal. He tried, barely, to climb out of the big sink for aminal bathing, but after he realized, quickly, that it was pointless, he just slumped down and hung his head, as if to say, 'ok, fine.' Frickin sweetest dog I've ever seen, I think. He was a big-type dog, a mutt, of course, but a nice white with tan spots shorthair supm beautiful, but only four months old, so he was just this huge 5o supm pound puppy. 

Anyway, after that, I went to talk to the dog guys and I walked one hyper creature around the big trail out back through the woods. It was beautiful. This picture is near the end of the trail, where it opens to an overlooking point at the empty field next door.
The helicopter I was trying to capture dipped just below the tree line and hung there so as to obscure any photo opps. Anyway, you can just barely spot him right above and to the left of the light pole at the top edge of the tree line. Apparently, as we discovered later, they were looking for a downed power line that was right ovar about a mile. He was flying real low, though, as you can see, so even this little thing was kinda loud for typical neighborhood experience.
This is blurry, but a source of pride and thus worthy of elaboration. The past few times I went over to Shalane's to pick up the kids, this bookshelf was taunting me and I put it together so I figger I has a right, right?, so I turned all the pictures on this bookshelf over on their side. Well, this last time, I was feeling my extra-creative self so I invested some extra effort in doing it right and proper. I turned all the books upside down, too. I didn't want to be rude and mess up her order, so I didn't just grab the whole stack and flip them. I turned each book in it's place, well, except the Navy and Marine Corps books that I gave Neriah. I left them right side up. It was a joke I am quite proud of. Stuff like that really makes life fulfilling, well, fer me, at least.
Wow, this one turned out quite like something drug-induced, or so I've heard. I took Neriah to the doctor the other day, today it was Rhianna's turn. She is apparently different sick. This is her prescription and my Dum Dum sucker. Rhianna doesn't like Dum Dums. Can you frickin believe that? Weird child. I'll blame that part of her retarded taste on her mom, must be, pshaw!
So, we went to the Walgreens by her house where Neriah and I just went a couple days prior. We walked around waiting for our drug handout. I hate this store. There's always some cool shite that you don't see nowhars else and crap that you's been wantin to buy and hasta now because it's 75% off, ugh. So, after getting a couple must-haves, we stood in front of the over-the-counter drugs and joked about how all the Walgreens store brands were just Wal-supm, like Wal-phed or Wal-zyr or Wal-zan.
Ok, this is why I frickin hate people. This lazy m***erf***er in the Ford supm, 4 cars up on the right, just unloaded and did what too many people I have seen do, just pushed the cart off, not onto a curb or in between cars, which sucks enough, but right behing the frickin car next to them, oh my frickin god. I yelled, but was ignored, of course as they just got in a drove away. As you may or may not be able to see in this picture, the cart return was just on the other side of the car on their other side, aaaaggh!!! I frickin hate people! Their's was not the only one, as you can see. there was another cart pushed right behind someone's frickin car and two carts just pushed up to the entry to the cart return, wow, the pinnacle of halfassness. Then, as I walked over to the cart return with another stray cart, some lazy halfasser pushed their cart up 'to' the cart return and just left it 'near' it. Ya know, I understand, I am a full-time beach bum and have the extra time to do shite like this, but even before I was retired and managed over a hundred frickin people and was damn busy, busier, prolly, than these dumbasses, I still could spend a whopping frickin 20 seconds max to find the nearest cart return, even if the GD thing was a whole five cars away. Aaaaagh!!! I frickin hate people.

Disregard all my ranting. I love you guys. -insert big cheesy smile- Yeah, whatever, shut up.

Listening to: The cool, flying ace game music that Neriah's playin.

No comments: