Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration 2009 - I hope...


I am suffering through this head cold that my darling daughter shared with me. It really sucks because I haven't been sick in over a year and a half thanks to the healthy way that I've been eating and hydrating. Recently, however, I have been eating crap because it was available and I was too lax in my commitment to eat decent foods. I have been exposed to sick peeps in the past year and a half, but remained unaffected. Anyway, such is life, this sniffly crap sucks. This is why I'm not feeling like using any real pictures for this entry. 

It kinda works actually. I am sitting here watching Springer in between inauguration preps until it actually begins. I didn't vote for the guy, but I still want to hear what he has to say. I really am not averse to the idea of a democrat. I had just preferred the idea of Mrs. Clinton being the democrat that we could actually use to straighten out our economy. I think her husband did a good job, especially for the economy. This Obama guy seems to be 'too popular', but I hope that he proves my apprehensions wrong. He does seem to be a positive potential.

On another very uplifting note, the vehicles you see in the procession of the most prominence in our country are GM products, such as Chevy and Cadillac. #1 in the world, woot!

Listening to: Springer.

No comments: