Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Another bonus day I am so thankful for

Ok, for those who may be reading that haven't read all of this dynamic life documentation, and for my own recollection because it's nice to remember the life I once had, which is basically mostly what I thought about today, a 'bonus day' is every day for the past 3+ years since my 'slowing down'. Why?, because I accomplished and acquired far more than I ever dreamed possible before my 'slowing down'. Therefore, every day since then is a bonus. I have already done far more than I imagined possible, so now it's a bonus every time I wake up and get to experience anything, good or bad.

Oh yeah, today's entry begins with a trip to Starbucks for a decaf coffee as I read and enjoy the frickin awesome sky. Well, until I could no longer handle the middle aged twits sitting next to me doing the 'I'm so cool, dating ritual.'
Then, I decided to leave my once comfortable spot and head for one of the lakes that 'Lake'land is named for.
Wow.
I went downtown and decided that I wanted to go to that awesome shopping area that Emily and I used to go to. So, I turned around and found this beautiful little cobblestone road alongside this small lake complete with the awesome sky on the way back to the way over there.
Downtown Lakeland is sweet.
Sitting at the light, I noticed there's a Starbucks on the corner, hmm, I didn't know.
Heading into the shopping oasis.
This is one of those tucked away shopping communities that resembles what most towns were in the fifties, I imagine.
This roundabout, in front of the Books-A-Million, on this here bench, is where I will sit and read, I do believe. Oh, it's so nice.
The way home had the same amazing sky, who woulda thunkit?
It is warm enough, sorry all you yankee peeps, that I feel compelled to go sit on the screened (Damn, I hate bugs) porch and drinks a beer while I read this book that Rhianna gots me hooked on. She had an extra copy for me after I gived her big book back, cool. I won't hasta gits my own until I get to book two.
Mmm, this beer's so good.

Listening to: The way you move, by Outkast.

No comments: