Thursday, December 4, 2008

Before heading up there for the weekend

Wow, the sky was extra awesome down in Sarasota, outside my momma's heezy. I just hadsta take a picture. This is the kind of crap I want this life-tracking blog to document. All the other worries in life can burn like leaves, but what will remain of my life is what I leave behind, and this picture will be one of those things. Even if I end up in Mexico, I will try to take advantage of the awesome technological advances we have and add to this blog from wherever I is.
The next morning, I decided it was time to put a coat of polish on my boots. They are happy now. I love these boots. They are so soft, a great gift for my last birfday. blehhh...more wine...
I don't remember when it was, but my momma gave me the idea that I could just leave on the afternoon of Thanksgiving instead of early the next morning, so I called Sharane and she agreed. Since they would be going to the ex-in-law's house for dinner, I could lounge my vagabond arse. Then, as I was making the beautiful-sky-covered trip up thar, I gits me a phone call from Shalane that says I am invited to go to culinary frickin paradise for Thanksgiving dinner. Well, ok. I like the ex-in-laws and I especially love food and the person's house it was always cooks, not only amazing yumminess, but lots of it. Woot!

Listening to: Undone (The Sweater Song), by Weezer.

No comments: