Thursday, December 4, 2008

The not-so-well-documented feast

As I looked through the pictures on my phone, I noticed I didn't take much for pictures. It's mostly memories. Oops. Usually, I take more than I feel like writing about. Oh well, whu-evah. This first one is a buncha pots. I don't remember what's what. There was Oyster stuffing,regular stuffin 'cause not everybody be liking the oyster stuff ya' know, homemade cranberry sauce, a couple turkeys, a ham, green bean casserole or supm like that...
There were also pies, of course, pumpkin, of course, as well as the other ones...supm, supm, I don't remember, good whatever the hell they was.
The invisible guy was using the elliptical. I came around the corner just in time to catch him.
As I dun said before, I didn't take many pictures. This is round one, ding ding. Let's see if I can make this out, uh, Oyster stuffin, a roll, mash 'taters, homemade cranberry sauce, ham, oy yeah sweet 'taters, I fergot about them, holy crap it was good.

Listening to: Brimful of Asha, by Cornershop.

No comments: