Thursday, December 18, 2008

The day before the move back up here

Shalane is so cool she said I can come stay up here tonight to make my morning move execution a bit easier, so I ain't gots to be driving from Sarasota in the morning. So, for the past handful of hours I have been sitting here enjoying the peace and quiet and the lightning fast wireless signal that Shalane has. I did some laundry and enjoyed some tea on the back porch after getting my fill of the brainsucker. While I was outside I gots me a phone call and, as I was talking, the little boxer from over there came to wag his butt at me, frickin adorable.
I didn't take the opportunity to get a picture, when he was nervous peeing on my foot, so I asked the neighbor lady if I could. It doesn't adequately portray his cuteness, but, eh, such is life, the important thing is, I'll remember.

Listening to: Down with the sickness, by Disturbed.

No comments: