Monday, November 24, 2008

The second one I feel like writing today.

Mary Anne was someone I used to go visit on my Big Wheel for treats. I was so small that I don't remember, but, in my new appreciation of life since becoming a retired cripple/full-time beach bum, I am really stoked by the idea of sitting next to a woman, who is far from old and decrepit, who was all growed up when I was a punk kid and now here I am a growed up man. Her and her husband, Carl, are both really cool. I really enjoyed talking to them both, until I exceeded my capacity to function and had to go make a sleepytime, until I woke up at 2:30 to drink water, eat a banana, and watch a movie before going back to sleepyland.
As I mentioned in the previous post, about the same evening, this picture's fuzzyness is because of my own. The guy right here is Maria's dad. He looks just like an older Fonzie. The couple at center stage is Maria and Erv the newly engaged couple. She stood up to mention her happiness, in general, because of Erv, and the gathering of lots of family. It was quite cool.
I am constantly enthralled with the way God blesses me far beyond my comprehension. I am a stoopid speck, scurrying around trying to find my way, despite my own selfish desires, through this intimidating unknown that is life as a human. I mentioned in the last one how it just kept getting better, and this is just another iteration of the beach bum paradise I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to visit. First thing in the morning, I was forced to lounge in the hot tub. I stayed until everyone else had their fill and basked in the awesome moment as the jets massaged my sore neck.
Happy feet. After the hot tub and before the morning coffee, which was served to me even. I am the perfect example of how God blesses those beyond what they deserve. 
And there it comes. The morning coffee bringed to me by Maria. So, I gots to sit and enjoy this cup and watch Faith Hill, who only seems to get better looking, I'm so glad she doesn't get rid of the wrinkles, on The Morning Show, before meandering out to help put leftovers in the truck before a departure for home to gits my scrub on, yo, before taking a ride up here to the libaree to borree their awesome wireless signal.

Ok, I'm feeling I's had enough of this writing stuff fer now.

Listening to: End of the world is coming, by David Hilder.

No comments: