Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I love life

Ok, one of my last opportunities to be a 'beach bum in his element'. Actually, when my computer is done charging, I think I may just go one mo again.
Last weekend, Rhianna showed me the picture she drew in art class, abstract, I think she said. She was quite dismayed to hear that my interpretation of the image was the same as what she was already disappointed to hear. It was, regardless, a cool picture, as you can see here.
On the side, over here, was this cool bearded guy, looking like Rapunzel.
Ok, now I'll leave it to you to make your own determination of what it looks like to you. Ahahahaha, damn funny. This is the real-life funny that just cannot be replaced.
When I was dr...inking my one beer, Rhianna and somebody, Justin, I think, made some cool Christmas sugar cookies. I think I managed to inhale one before slumbering prior to my next cookie munch prior to the awesome brunch that Shalane made fer us.

Listening to: The Box, by Johnny Flynn.

No comments: