Sunday, September 7, 2008

A/C causing a retreat (pt. 2)

This morning, I woke up late, around 8:30, rousing from a freaky weird dream. My first thought was, 'oh crap, too late for breakfast'. I really like to eat lotsa complimentary breakfast at a hotel. So, before I took the dogs out, I called the front desk just in case they went to 9, maybe I could run down there before taking the dogs out, if they even had a complimentary breakfast. To my surprise and joy, I was told there was indeed a complimentary breakfast until 10. Woot! So, I took the dogs out and returned to enjoy an awesome breakfast. It was far better than a lot of the better ones I've had. There have been some pretty lame ones I have seen. This one, however, was one of the best.
This is half of it. Coffee selection with a selection of flavored creamers, a microwave to heat the three different kinds of pastries, two kinds of bagels, two kinds of muffins, a toaster, a couple butter types, and cream cheese.
Across my bagel plate.
Next to my table, which was one of prolly thirty small tables, was next to the sitting area with a sofa and two chairs. On the TV was a news report about an Italian group that's doing some tele-medicine thing in Iraq. It sounded pretty awesome. I just noticed that I didn't take a picture of the other half of breakfast. There was apple and orange juice, a selection of fresh fruit, a selection of yogurt, and a handful of other things that I would need a picture to remember .

Listening to: The same dumbass movie.

John

No comments: