Monday, September 15, 2008

The fun times in a beach bum's life


Ok, nothing much of importance in this one, just gluttony, sloth, and lust. The room that Emily's parents are staying in has the shower of my dreams. I've seen some lavish showers with elements that I liked, but nothing was ever exactly right. This one however, was just right, a shower head on each opposing wall and enough space for two people, eight people actually, but I'm not as much into the swinging thing as Emily is.
After investigating the awesomeness of this house that accomodates 21, I did what I do best, I assumed the position in a lawn chair on the third floor deck with a beer and observed the peeps on the beach.
She's such a ham. That's ok with me, though. Damn, she's got back, ynowmsayin? mmm. We walked on down to a far off pier that was pretty long out in that thar wuter. After walking the 14 frickin miles to get thar, it became apparent that the bidniz, I don't remember what it was, bar er supm, and we didn't have no shoes on, so we canx'd that idear. So, I used every muscle to restrain the torrent of urine that was fighting to escape my clutches for the 14 frickin mile hike back.

Listening to: Five String Serenade, by Mazzy Star.

No comments: