Monday, September 15, 2008

Beach bum in a luxurious setting

Flying up to North Cackalacky for Jennie's wedding, I didn't take many pictures. I mostly zoned and watched Fight Club for the five hundredth time. Fortunately, Emily didn't have a strong opinion otherwise, so she easily complied with my request to sit in the front row, which assured us some leg room, but no tray tables, eh, I prefer the leg room.

Once we getted up here, Emily's parents drived us to the Hampton Inn they were staying at just down the road. The beach house was a few hours ov'ar so we would leave in the morning, roger that. I was forced to go to Bojangle's for dinner. So, while I tried to struggle, I didn't have much choice but to comply since Jack was driving and I couldn't get my door open to jump. I haven't been there in prolly 18 years. They have the best dirty rice. Hell, the 'only' dirty rice I've ever had. Good stuff, though.

After dinner, Jack forced me to be a witness as he bought some Beck's, which I drank a few of, ok four's more than a few, then we gots our sleep on. The next morning, I got up around 7 and wented down to the parents' room. Miss Ann was out walking and Jack was readying. Emily still sleeped when I went to has breakfast, which was another impressive Hampton Inn breakfast. Unfortunately, I have recently decided to cut the sugar out of my diet, so I didn't partake of all the yumminess, such as bagels, and english muffins, and danishes, uuuuuugh. So, I had a quesadilla, which was wrapped individually in the neat little package pictured above. Then, after that and orange juice, I had some yummy blueberry yogurt. Then, I had my decaf coffee before we headed fer the beach house.
Ok, I guess this sign didn't turn out legible. I don't even remember what it said, supm on the way-ish.
Here we bees arriving at the beach house. Damn, it's big. Four frickin floors. I taked lots of pictures, but I isn't gonna write fifteen blogs to put them all on here, so I think I will post them in my Myspace pictures.

There was another picture here, but I backspaced a bit too hard and killed it and I don't feel like putting it back, so this will be the end.

Listening to: Come Down, by Bush.

No comments: