Monday, September 15, 2008

Life events that cannot be compared to the money I usedta scramble around for

I think I already dun used this one, but, eh, such is life. This entry in my life-tracking blog is about the moments that are more valuable than the money I usedta work so hard to amass. I sat drinking a beer and watching peeps on the beach as the waves rolled in steadily and much bigger than the wading pool beaches we has in Florida and the wind, which is pretty intense up here, cooled me much.
Wow, nice and blurry. I went outside to take a picture of the amazing full moon, which I couldn't really capture with my camera phone. Although it's a frickin awesome 3MP camera, it just can't do the nighttime stuff. While I was out there, I took this picture through the sliding glass door to the deck. It was witness to the preparations of dinner stuffs. Miss Ann made one a them thar N'awlins-type shrimp boil thangs. It was a medium-sized gathering of the few of us that were here already.
Blurry again, this is a, tradition as I was told, crab hunt. We scurried down the beach and found and captured sand crabs. The picture above is of a flashlight illuminating a crab being holded by sumbody, I don't remember who.
This morning, I went for a walk by myself because I was up before sleepyhead by at least a couple hours, as usual, and Jack and Miss Ann walked down toward the pier. I went and discovered a cool, pier/gazebo thing behind some park thing. When I came back I sat on the third floor deck and read a bit before taking a nap. I got a book, for fun, for a change. I read so many informational books about religion or spirituality that I rarely just read for fun and therefore, I believe my desire to read is greatly impaired. Anyway, after reading a bit, I layed back and taked a nap. Then, one of my least-favorite things, I was roused by a building and finally intense desire to urinate. Dammit!
As I stepped through the door, Jack greeted me with a question, 'Would you like some French Toast?". Hells yeah. "Yeah, definitely'. So, I ptinkled and returned to eat some awesome French Toast as I watched the waves crash down'ar. mmm, good.

Now, I must cut this short because we is apparently going to town with the parents. Gotsta go pay a caterer and, more importantly, visit the fudge store.

Listening to: Blackened, by Metallica.

No comments: