Sunday, September 7, 2008

A/C causing a retreat

In bed after a nice shower at the awesome Hampton Inn room that Emily's dad got for us because the A/C at home died. The home warranty peeps at first said it would be Monday. Well, Emily and I agreed that was kinda unacceptable. So, they said they would make it an Emergency call thing. Well, after waiting for a call all day, her dad got us a room, so we took the kids home and went to our escape. Yes, that's a sleeper loveseat.
Merlin was about to jump in my face and bite my nose until I just happened to aim my camera in his direction. Then he laid down and started his usual good boy act. My intended picture was the desk over there, frickin cool.

Smiling. Devious little bastard.

Listening to: Some dumbass  movie with Julia Roberts and that stoopid blonde chick.

John

No comments: