Monday, November 17, 2008

My ever-changing life is at a scary point

I am at the libaree down in Venice, fl. I went looking fer a libaree this morning and, after asking at a couple SunTrust banks, I finded it. It wasn't really that hard, or that far even. The first SunTrust I stopped at was motivated mostly by the awesomness of the building. It was unlike any branch I've seen before, super cool. Anyway, I taked a picture, of course, I even taked a picture of this libaree when I got here, not necessarily because it was too cool, just to document life, ya know. 

Then, my phone said, hey charge me. So, it stayed in the truck to feed. This is why I used a picture from the computer instead of life, so I won't be writing about my first day in Sarasota, yet. It's a bummer, though, that I didn't gets to take a picture of the waterless urinal they had in the bathroom. I've only seen one other one, at a Mcdonalds on the way back from picking up the truck. They are so cool, and surprisingly, better smelling than the regular, water-kind.

I spent a while on my usual mindless entertainment. Then, I looked up the local libarees and saved it to the desktop. I need to go back and unload the rest of my stuff from me madre's truck. I has been procrastinating, because of the obvious tiredness, then the inquisitive nature that drives me and prolly most peeps in new surroundings, and finally, I'm just afraid of the unknown. I am ok with being at my mom's. My sister did her turn. I'm just scared of the challenges I will be required to face. As I always say, I welcome God's will, whatever it may be, even if it sucks and the challenges are hard, but, as I said, I welcome it. I am, as always, just scared of what giant I may hasta slay.

I dunno, I may just go eat lunch, finish unloading, then go back to the beach. One thing I is happy about, I can be the beach bum that has been out of his element for so long.

Listening to: Run Through The Jungle, by CCR

No comments: