Sunday, August 2, 2009

testing

***Update: I had to come back and edit this one. I fixed the frame advance speed, so it went from 30 mins. to 3, pshew. Anyway, much more viewable now, besides just being uploadable.
***

I don't feel like writing about this one because I have this past weekend's load of pictures to write about now, but I just wannid to go ahead and use these to test supm new. Ok, this is long, like 30 mins, so you may wanna fast-forward this one. The future ones shouldn't be anywhere near as long, primarily because of less pictures due to the ease of it and also I hope to figure out how to speed up the frame-advance time. I'm just now familiarizing myself with Windows Movie Maker.

Ok, this is seeming not too possible, maybe there are too many pictures. I may just do the next one.

Listening to: Vampires, by Godsmack.

No comments: