Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I am really diggin this new picture display method


Ok, I am really diggin this, oh wait, I put that in the title. It is cool, though. I set the frame duration quicker, too, so now it doesn't take so dern long. I thought about putting my writings about the pictures in the movie, but then I thought it wouldn't work, so I'll just write down here, which is actually very convenient because now I can write while I wait for it to upload, unlike before when uploading umpteen pictures was a long, painful process.

Anyway, here starts the next step in the life-tracking blog evolution. The collection of pictures starts with the usual full-time beach bum admiration of the awesome spectacle that is the sky, taken to and from getting the kids.

Then, the day finally came. I knew it was close. Neriah beat me at chess. It was the closest game ever...an end of an era.

As I was rounding the street on the home-stretch of our morning pee, poop, sniff, I was taken aback by the awesomeness of my sister's car that I am borrowing. It's one of my top 5 favorites. I have decided I want an RSX, not the TL, for having, but it is nice to borrow. I just filled up yesterday, and Premium is not as easy on the wallet as my little Saturn's regular, but the gas mileage, considering the bigger engine with gobs more power and the roominess is pretty oooook. I just made a trip which required me to go through Orlando, which is already a frickin nightmare, but it was also raining the whole way through, which not only made it stop and go, but also required the use of A/C. I still got 25.6 mpg, frickin Woot! My Saturn averages between 27 and 29! Damn, like I said, the roominess and gobs of extra power make it well worth a mere couple mpg. However, that was in heavy traffic. I think my normal driving, which is pretty mild, could/would get what the Saturn gets or better. Wow. I'm thinking a little RSX, like I want, would be even better, with it's little four-banger.

Ok, enough of my long-winded fantasy. I took a before and after the cream cheese frosting picture. Uuuuuuuuuuh. Rhianna made ho-made, wait, she's my daughter, can't say that, home-made cinnamon rolls with home-made cream cheese frosting. Oh damn. I give her crap about only liking to cook the sweet stuff and being so picky about food. However, I am sure diggin her aspirations of being a pastry chef and subsequent related practicings. Oh yeah, fat boy likes. (for those who don't know, fat boy is my inner child).

I sat on the porch with a coffee before going to the bank. I hadta see if my check for 20k had shown up so I could go gits me that thar RSX.

Ok, I put the Listening to: thing in the movie, so I guess I'll just write...

The End ;-p

No comments: