Saturday, August 22, 2009

I love this new leash deisgn


Once again, mostly the awesome sky. The sky pictures today, were taken on my trip here to the libaree. From here I plan to go to the mall, which I may picturize. Anyway, the trip here was noteworthy, yet prolly mundane to most. I went past Munn park downtown and through downtown, which I love.

The real significant thing in today's life-tracking entry, is the first picture, a new leash design. I am really diggin this new design. It's much easier than the ones I made before and I like the rope better anyway. I plan to sell them for just over my cost and donate 100% of the profits to the Polk county Animal Control, or something like that. My instinct, would be to just give it to the SPCA. However, I think the SPCA here, in my opinion, of course, is wasteful. They just built a new building that is as big or bigger than the old one. If this building was to accomodate more animals, at least some, I would be more understaning, but, no, it's just for the staff and training rooms, from what I see. Whatever it is, it's not for the animals, which already fill the meager kennels. I volunteered at The Virginia Beach SPCA and I loved it. They had more space for the animals than the people, as it should be. They had room for prolly twice the dogs, same cats, rabbits, and any other wildlife that someone would bring in, like the baby bird and nest that fell out of some lady's tree.

I think I will continue my journey now. I have had my fill of the brain sucker right now.

Listening to: Dragula, by Rob Zombie.

No comments: