Monday, May 4, 2009

Whew, sweating is much better than freezing


The other day Neriah gave us another rocket launch show. The sky was, as it often is down here, a nice backdrop.
I pulled my beach chair outta the trunk for the installation of another engine.
Wow, I mean, really, wow.
Then, they busted out the goods for target practicing with the slingshot, bow, and bb gun.
After, we were done with that 95 degree absorption fest, we packed us a lunch and headed on downtown to our favorite lake.
I just hadta stop right down the street from the heezy, yo, and see the aminals. This li'l guy jumped up when I came to the fence, as if to say, "hey, who is you and why are you making me nervous?"
As I went around the front to see my original intended target, this guy rushed on over to see me. I was flattered that he wanted to see me, but then I realized it was supm yummy he was hoping for. Unfortunately, I had nutn but greetings today. I was anxious to make the joke that never gets old.
You guys are such asses. ahahahahaha.
I hadta stop and get a picture of this awesome sky, wow.
...and some more. After a couple years down here, it still never gets old.
The publix cake water tank, so cool.
I just happened to notice this place is on my way downtown. I'm thinkin on volunteering with Habitat for Humanity. The SPCA was awesome, but I really want to offer my time and energy with supm that helps human-types.
Did I mention, wow?
On the way over to the stairs, upon which Neriah and I planned to make the exercisings, they had to grab a couple shots of a happy li'l duck family.
Aw, what the hell, I guess I will, too. 
The proud mom and dad, blurry a bit.
There are a couple black swans that live in this lake. This guy was nuzzling his head under his wing to takes a nap.
Ahh, the stairs. Our favorite exercising challenge.
Rhianna found a nice spot to read while we sweated.
We had yet to actually walk through the gardens, so before we retrieved our lunches from the car, we strolled on through. Neriah found a nice bench for lake-type viewings, just inside the lake-side entrance.
I figgered I'd try this bench.
I told Neriah earlier when he came outta the bafroom that he's got a bit of a chest. If we do the push-ups we have talked about doing, he could muscle up nicely. If we also continue to do the stairs and other things, we can also get rid of the belly fat that we have both accumulated. He's only 11, so it's far more excusable.
There are some patches of lawn in the garden that are just amazing, all perfectly manicured.
This is up in the open round area where they do the wedding ceremonies. This woman with a nice, thick, round booty just happened to stroll through my shot. It's nice, if yer into that sorta thing. ;-) Besides that, the view was/is awesome up hyah.
I love this little alcove just behind the open round area.
Hmm, they see supm cool ov'ar...
The typical response to a camera being aimed at Neriah.
Ok, how about not like a goon this time. Wow, I think he's gonna explode, could he look any more restrained?
Ahh, he is such a sweet boy. He's very affectionate and loving, despite his sister's constant harrassment and, 'ew, get away' Yeah, understandable, I know. This was a nice picture for their mom, regardless.
Inspecting a cool piece of art.
Hey, what's this?, another bench, well, ok.
After the garden, it was time to fetch our lunch outda car. However, the sun is at it's 482 degree high point. Neriah led us to a shaded spot.
Ahhh, much nicer over here. 
After lunchings, we put our unneeded goods back in the car and returned to the bottom of the grass steps to lounge and soak in this awesome view.
I am so thankful for every opportunity like this, laying back on the grass, beneath a breathtaking sky, feeding my brain with some readings.
Wow, it's a bit warm.

No comments: