Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It never gets old. I love life.

This morning, I was feeling compelled to go face the stairs again. As it so often is down here, the sky was frickin wow on the way downtown. Ya know, I often comment about how my camera, even though it is 10mp and kigass, fails to capture the awesome spectacle that is the world around us. Well, supm I noticed this morning, it also fails to capture my dirty arse windshield, which is ooook.
I parked in front of the Magnolia Building, which is where that cafe is on the lake side and the place where they do all the preparatory staging for the weddings they do ov'ar in the Hollis Garden. I like to park over here because it is in a nice equidistant spot between the stairs and the bafroom.
The entrance to the Hollis Garden ov'ar. A lot of these pictures are likely redundant or will be soon, but the experience never gets old. I am thankful for every opportunity to experience these places.
The path on down to the lake is walled on that side by huge Magnolia trees with their huge sweet smelling flowers.
Damn, it's so beautiful today. There are peeps down'ar sitting on the grass.
There's my pee pee spot. Rhianna loves that building because of its beautifulness. It is pretty sweet. Its like three shades of green stucco.
Aaaah, the huge grass steps that lead down to the lake. I plan to come back here and sit a spell, as they say in the South. However, first I must go see the stairs.
Wow, can't help but have a 'king of the mountain' feeling. It is really breathtaking up here. After a few laps up and down...damn, the smell of somebuddy grillin is wafting through the porch. I think I need to go meet some neighbors. hehe. Anyway, it was quite nice. I got a nice pump and then it was time to go visit the lil boys room before a bit o' reading.
Aaaah, the grass and, no, that's not my belly, it's my ribcage. My belly is less than the four-pack I usedta have, but it is at least flat.
I tried leaning back to look up at the amazing sky, but I could only take this shot before uprighting myself again. I was still too hot and sweaty, so the grass just made me itchy like crazy. That momentary picture time was worth it, though, wow.
I was gonna go over to the other lake that is more conducive to just exercising than reading, but I remembered they doesn't has the bafrooms and it's too much of a walk to not has bafrooms, so I just went home and drinked a buncha water. Then, I decided to walk around the 'hood, yo. I like this neighborhood because it is so good fer walking.

I is done. 

Listening to: The fan sucking this nice, cool air inside.

No comments: