Sunday, May 31, 2009

My new invention, well Neriah and I's new invention...

Not the best picture, but I don't make the best pictures anyway. Yesterday, I was drinking and being creative. I busted out the sewing machine to sew an imitation carabiner into one of those neck things I got from a Navy recruiter at FSU.It had a flimsy little clip that I did not want to trust my key on. However, I did want one of these to hang a key. While I was drinking and sewing and conversing with Neriah, we developed an idea from the liquid pool of thunk we coagulated it into an awesome invention, the Beer Necklace. I somehow got a wild hair to tie a couple knots that were easily applied to the neck thing and a bottle. It was awesome. Even walking with slight deviations it swung and swayed beautifully, ready for me to grab it and partake of its goodness. I took the dog around the neighborhood for a pee/poop/sniff and it worked wonderfully, providing me with refreshment throughout the walk.

I am going to go sit in my recliner on the porch and read about sailing as I drink a morning beverage.

Listening to: Goin' Down, by Godsmack.

2 comments:

Karla said...

Hehe...almost genius, but it looks like it has the potential to do harm. Maybe you should shorten the string a bit, just in case you make a quick forward movement?! ;-) U R cute!

Faith said...

You crack me up! Funny thing is, I bet those would sell out in the stores! lol