Thursday, May 21, 2009

Another awesome life experience

The other day, the yungins and I went on downtown to our favorite lake. One of those super cool round swings was open so we hadta take the opportunity. Snickers and I sitted on one side and Neriah sitted one the other.
I tried to take a picture of us until my dumbassness was replaced by the realization that my daughter was standing right thar watching us.
This swing is so cool. I ain't never seed no big round one li'kiss.
I ain't never seed these kinda ducks neever. They were all smooth brown and grey. They just stood in a perfect formation like little soldiers. They were quite beautiful creatures. I was kinda surprised that I've never seen them before.

"Hey, what are you guys lookin at? I wanna see."
We went across the street to check out the little train station that we've been curious about for a while. It was pretty cool, so cool I took no pictures, oops. It was just a charming little train station with the benches out back by the tracks. Outside, as we were about to cross the street and return to the sidewalk around the lake, we noticed this alligator made of all kinds of interesting metal hinges, clasps, chains, etc. It was really cool. Lakeland has a handful of interesting pieces of artwork at various places downtown.
At the top of the lake, the road goes right up to the heart of downtown, which is what we followed to investigate the something going on. Oooh, a bicycle race, cool. I failed to get a picture of it, but on the last lap, a huge group from about eighth place back about 20 people experienced a big crash at this, the last turn. After the race was done, I, being the inquisitive person I am, asked some guy what this was and he said it was some state-level supm. It really tickled my fondness of riding bicycles. I usedta love riding 35 or 40 miles with a friend, it was awesome exercises.
Aaah, back to the lake and, not surprisingly, to a breathtaking view as we headed back ov'ar to retrieve our water bottles from the car.
Rhianna and  sat on the wall over here sipping our waters while Neriah used his abundance of energies to give spins to lotsa childrens on this cool contraption. He went around about 482 times.
Later, we had a while before their mom was coming to get them, so we took Snickers de Mayo for a pee/poop/sniff. The rain was on the verge of busting the clouds open.

Listening to: Roll On, by Sneaker Pimps.

No comments: