Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hot, drunk, woot! Ok, now that I'm finally writing this, morning sleepy, cool, inspired...

OMFgold. It's like a gold overdose. My sister was going through her new fiance's beach bum paradise of a house, because it is now theirs and in need of her womanly touch, of course. So, she found these tables in the bar and knew of a brother in need, so they gots donated. They are only about 30 or so years old and much in need of supm.
I gotta wild hair the other day to remove all the exorbitant amount of gold and replace it with some hemp rope. I just finished it this morning. I am pretty stoked. I like the way it turned out.
Yesterday, I took Snickers to her first vet visit for a general exam.
It was 88, but with the windows down and the sunroof open, it felt so nice. I am really digging it down here, now. This life experience has developed into something I am very thankful for.
ahhh, yeah, like this.
She taked my wiener away to check a couple dry spots.
She's back, now we gotsta wait for the doc to check the skin scrapings. I got too accustomed to being a Naval Officer, and therefore doing whatever the hell I want. Now, being a full-time beach bum just adds to my attitude. So, I decided to take Snickers outside to ptinkle since we were waiting anyway. Then, while we were meandering, Alane, the volunteer coordinator came by and I surely would not pass up an opportunity to see her new office. Spending a few minutes admiring her beautiful face and listening to her sweet voice is an easy substitute for sitting in there waiting on the vet. 
We left the vet after all was determined good and went on downtown to my favorite lake. The sky, as well as the rest of the world around us, was amazing, as usual.
I hung her lease on a branch so I could take a few pictures right kweeick.
What is my leash attached to up there? I love those big, floppy ears.
Ah, the proud weiner pose. Damn, she's beautiful.
Some kids were been chapperoned by a couple womans. I didn't get the name on their shirts. They was feeding the birdies.
As is so often the case, these guys looked so much better in real life.
Same here. This was an interesting train of ducks crossing the walkway, with one straggler way behind.
This was cool, a rare sight, prolly because I haven't had a dog. This swan hissed at us and bowed up as it came on toward us and dared us to twitch in its direction. Really cool. Snickers wasn't really interested in confronting this huge hissing thing. I hadta get a picture, at least, unfortunately, however, I failed to capture the hissing mouth.

Listening to: Don't Stop, by Fleetwood Mac.

No comments: