Sunday, May 10, 2009

Snickers de Mayo

A while back, when we were still in Athens up'ar, and Rhianna was only a couple years younger but it looks like forever ( holy shite), and we still had Rusty, she posed for this impromptu, perfect frickin picture. I was rummaging through old pictures the other day and found it. I sent it to her and got the wild hair idea to take a similar picture with my new wiener.

Mine is nowhere near as good as the Rhianna/Rusty picture. I do love the big ears, though.
I love her. She has sweet dog breath, not the dead carcass breath that Zoee always has.
This is an artistic creation of Rhianna. She leaved it on the table and I just hadta include it, it's so awesome. My tin snips were on the table  because I was using them to cut the hemp rope for that table and had yet to put them back in their toolbox home. She wasn't implying, by this picture, that she would cut his nose. That would be mean. The idea was that she could grab it and twist, thus breaking his nose, haha, very good drawing of tin snips, though.

Listening to: The alarm in my head telling me to get ready to go on down to my sister's beach bum paradise and the whistling of a few very nice sounding birds that are saying how nice it is while it's still morning, before it becomes OMFhot.

No comments: