Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The dog park.

The other day I went to check out a dog park that I discovered online that was, conveniently, near home. After seeing it was quite nice, I retrieved the best girlfriend a bit later and returned. The weather has been so frickin nice lately, hell for months even. It gets to a nice 95 or so during the day, but it has rained sooo much that it has been nice and cool most of the time. It has really been nice to have the windows open and save tons on the electric bill.
This guy had a pug that was, I fergit how old now, eight weeks or something wow like that. Snickers de Mayo and the little pug were companions for a few, investigating...
...sniffing...
...and playing. I failed to take many pictures because I was too involved in life. I spent the last half of my visit there talking to a nice couple that apparently came there all the time. I had hoped to go back and see them the next day or two, but then I hadsta make an impromptu trip to NE GA to handle some bidniz.

Listening to: the silence of the peaceful house where napping and studying is taking place.

No comments: