Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Things are a changin'

It's back up to oh-my-hot, almost oh-my-frickin-hot. Still quite nice with the windows down and the sunroof open. Ahhhh, until the sprinkles become enough rain to hasta close it up.

I was watching the news and reading some online items about Obama's workings. I wasn't feeling too good about the 'popular' candidate getting the job. After he did, I just hoped for the best. Now, however, I'm thinking, while there are obvious things for the conservative Republican-types to be unsettled about, these dramatic changes that he has touted his intentions about will get us back on track as a country and maybe even get us to the new stage of evolution as a world. I don't feel like writing all my thunks right now, so I is gonna keep it light and easy.
I only caught the front end by the time I brought the camera to the ready position. This was one of a few trucks going through the weigh station down'ar carrying one of these mammoth pole things. The front end shown here was all skinny and even at its skinniest was still as big around as my waist. The back of this very large creation was prolly four feet across. It looked like it prolly weighed a few pounds.
Damn, A/C time. As usual in Florida, it was about five minutes before I could open it up again.
I love this tree. It's right outside the townhomes ovar.
This is an awesome back porch. I usedta love sitting out here and just soaking in the awesomeness.
Yeah, like this.
The other day, when I came over here to get the kids, it was a nice cool 82.
As I so often am here, I was awestruck by the sky and how breathtaking it was.
The gate is closed during the day, hmm, must be supm wrong widdit.
I think I need to look at my camera settings because the sky can be bright and sunny and it ends up looking grey when I take a picture. hmm?
Neriah playing with the phone I got him. The guy that helped me with my replacement phone had to work a deal in which I ended up with another line, but it was actually cheaper. So, I figgered Neriah could be using that line. The guy that helped me hooked me up with a 'loaner phone' for free. It shows a bit of wear, but it's a pretty alright RAZR.

I am over here at Shalane's and I think I'm gonna head out on the back porch with the book that ended up in her books, my copy of Animal Farm. I feel compelled to read it again. I have had my fill of the brain sucker right now.

Listening to: Biscuit, by Portishead.

No comments: