Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Don't have any pictures today...

Huh, huh, beaver. I love that picture. I can't help but lugh when I look through my pictures and see it. Anyway, I am using it this time because I left the camera in the car and I don't feel like devoting too much time to this one. I want to read. I am spending the night with the kids tonight because their momma is going to a hockey game with her new friend. I went to a couple stores looking for something that is not too easy to find because of a need and a want. Yeah, cryptic writing, sorry, it's a secret, personal and all that crap ya know. 

So, after a couple store searches, as I make my way on over to Shalane's, I stopped over here at what used to be my favorite Starbucks. I intend to just read fer a few before I hit one more sto on the way to Shalane's. I just wanted to take a minute to write about this awesome moment in life. I mean, originally, and it has not changed, this blog was/is intended to be a documentation of this dynamic life, something I can go back and read and note how much has changed and, very simply, be thankful for the awesomeness that I am fortunate to experience every day, frickin wow. 

Again I say, So, after a couple sto searches, here I sit in this nice comfy chair marveling at how I am, once again, fortunate enough to have this experience. I gots me a wild hair today and got an apple fritter with my usual plain ol' decaf coffee. Damn, it was good. I have spent enough time with the brain sucker out.

Listening to: some cool Starbucks music comin outda speaker up'ar.

No comments: