Thursday, March 26, 2009

Damn, my butt is sore

I hobbled around more than I have been used to. So, now my butt hurts. That'sokay mang. It's good pain. When I went to leave the other morning it was all nice and wet from the nice cool rain that came and actually stayed for a couple days. It was quite nice.

This guy ended up in the bathroom so I had to put him outside so he could get some food and drink. He was one-a them cool giant-sized tree frogs that we usedta have come visit us over'ta townhouse, well, I guess Shalane prolly still has them come visit. They usedta just jump right in the front door when I would open it, too cool.

The ride up to the SPCA for volunteerings is always beautiful.
ahhh.
I didn't spend much time at the SPCA. I was just feeling kinda tapped. So, after I left there, I went investigating some other lakes that I hadn't been to yet. I discovered that I hadn't been missing anything. They were all beautiful, of course, but not very user friendly. Nice to know, ya know.
So, after my journey of discovery, I went back to my favoritest, Lake Mirror. I had to remove my disguise and look more beach bum-like, so I took off my volunteer t-shirt and my boots and felt the sun on my skin and the grass and rocks on my feet. I also grabbed a book, of course.

I returned to my favorite spot and laid back on the grass as I leaned over my book and fed my brain for a few.
In between, I did the usual looking around and feasting on the sights. There was a nice older couple walking around enjoying the awesomeness. 
On the way out, I couldn't help but notice the view of the sky and the auditorium and this tree, wow, good stuff.
Wow, I guess I can blame the tiredness, but I'm not feeling like my usual long-winded self. Now, that it's mine, I really love that little car.

Listening to: Friends.

No comments: