Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am so happy about life and hope to help others to be happy

I caught a look of bliss, cool. She musta been thinking about supm I did. hehe. Karla went with me up to the laundromat. I hadsta wash my sheets and my comforter. My scraped knee that mysteriously appeared at Bike Week in Daytona decided to crack and make a few blood spots on my sheets requiring a wushin. As we waited for them to get their scrub on, we sat in the car and readed.
She pointed out to me this little bird just chillin on the tire next to us, definitely picture-worthy.

We headed up the road a piece yunner to partake of one-a them thar $5 subs at Subway. I turned around and parked on the side of the road when Karla spotted an alliegater. This is one of the lakes that is strewn throughout this awesome frickin town and makes it so great. As we got out to investigate and take pictures, we spotted the one, as well as, two others. The other two were considerably smaller than the original spotted one. They were only ten feet or so. I joked about how it would be fun times to jump in the water and get them to come in and then get the hell out. However, it only took a second to imagine the possibility of the one swimming around right there where I would jump in, thus slightly startled and upset at me jumping on its head. Ok, maybe not this time.
The sky was frickin wow as usual. Karla's yummy red hair appealed to my ocular organs as well.
Damn, that's a purdy little car.
One of Rhianna's friend's was due to have a birthday on Monday?, I think, today and she told Rhianna she wanted a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and sprinkles, not only on top, but in the cake, so Rhianna said sure. Damn, it gotsta be nice to have her as a friend.
The night before, Neriah and I went to Starbucks to have a coffee and read for a bit. On the way back, someone was broked down. I turned around to see if I could help. It appeared that his battery cable was too loose and therefore sparked and melted down the cable. I suggested he replace the cable, of course. I removed both connectors from the terminals and cleaned them and the terminals and reattached them snugly. He called his dad, whose truck it apparently was, and we pushed the truck out of the center of the busy road and into a church that was conveniently right thar. After his dad arrived, I reattached the cables and he fired it up. I was very thankful for the ability to help.

The Craftsman Mechanic's tool set that Butch and Gigi gave me for Christmas is not idiot-proofed enough. If you don't ensure the top is latched then when you try to close it, all the goods fall out and since the top lid isn't there to stop the bottom from doing the same thing, it becomes less organized than when it was intially in bags. So, the next day, after the kids went home, I decided to go downtown to Lake Morton and read. I remembered the scattered mess of tools and decided it would be a good idea to straighten them before I left. 

It gave me an excuse to reorganize my trunk. It is considerably smaller than the area I had grown accustomed to in the Suburbans for the past couple years. Since, the cold minutes are gone, it doesn't seem necessary to have four jackets back there. Honestly, I had a reason. It wasn't a fear of being cold. It was having one for different uses and one for someone to borrow. For example, the one that Emily parents' gave me was light enough for a slight coolness. The North Face that they also gived me fer Christmas a couple years ago, was plenty warm, but still cool, which is why it's my favert. However, it ain't supm I wanna be wurrin to volunteer at the SPCA. It will trap too much dirt and hairs. The leather one is good fer that, though. However, like I said, the cold minutes are gone, so the lighter two are all I need for the occasional cool beach or whu-evah.
As I leaved, the sky was, as usual, but never unappreciated, frickin amazing.
The temp has gotten back up to sweaty weather. With the windows down and the sunroof open, though, it was frickin wow, nice and breezy, very nice, yet another experience I am thankful for.
More of the same.
Oh yeah, I hadta run by Wally World to get dishwusher soap and some mo handsoap. I couldn't help but notice this beast. I just love ape hangers.
I decided to go to the 'walking/exercising' lake, Lake Hollingsworth. I wasn't feeling like sitting still enough to ignore the birds and awesome view in order to read. 
I went on down to the Country Club parking area. I drove past the handicap spot at first, in case someone might need it more than I. After noticing the full parking lot, due to a ski show, I decided to go back and use the spot I earned.

As I walked on over to a pier that some peeps were sitting on, I noticed a sign that told me this actually is a park, adjacent to the country club and not just a part of their parking lot.
There was some lady ovar on the shore with a PA system announcing details about the ski tricksters.
This picture doesn't show it of course, but there was some hottie sitting in a hottie position that would assist by giving the rope to the boat and the skier, then the boat would take off gradually and tug them off the pier into the water.
Two together and a better shot of the hottie in the hottie position.
I hadta aks some guy if they were gonna go off the ramp. Coincidentally after a couple more skiers, that's all they did.
Weee, spinning and stuff.
and again.
and again.
Now, four girls lined up to make ready.
this one requires a bit more ready, I guess. 
Weee.
I headed back up the road from the lake that leads straight to Starbucks. This was another opportunity to experiment with the law of attraction. As I sat at the light before crossing to the Starbucks side of the street, I noticed a van was in the handicap spot by the door. I didn't want, I just imagined that spot was mine. So, as I pulled around the building, noting a spot in the back, by the fence, I came around the front to see my spot waiting for me, frickin awesome.

I feegered I would has a nice cup of coffee and sit inside where the power is, upload my pictures and write a blog entry with them. Coincidentally, my Starbucks account has a password that I apparently doesn't remember, so no interneting. This is another iteration of the dramatic way in which life causes me to change direction. So, I gets my coffee, which takes a minute anyway, because they only brew decaf by request now, and return my computer bag to the trunk.
I picked me a nice table next to the dating young peeps that talked about how cool they are. They were not very loud and/or obnoxious, so, eh, whu-evah. I sat back with my feet in a chair and read as I waited for it to cool enough and then slowly sipped my coffee. The book, Conversations with God, Book 2,  gave me inspiring thoughts that compelled me to send Karla a text about possible ways for us in concert to better the world around us. She then called me and we talked about more than I had even planned, which is usually the case. I ended the conversation, because I knew that we could and would go on for hours. I was done reading and feeling like going back down to the lake to actually walk around it.
The ski show was done, so the parking lot was quite empty.
The rest, for the most part are just a series of amazing images I had to capture. It was such good sweaty weather.


This guy had a snail and was trying his best to peck its yummy guts out. It would draw its head back and swing it down to stab its sharp beak into the opening where the snail was exposed to its impending demise.







There are many awesome homes down here, but this is one-a my faverts. I love the wrap-around driveway and the smaller one-story home-type.


These ducks were quite interesting. The two black ones would, in turn, curve their neck back and thrust it outward toward the other as if having a conversation. The white one could handle no more of this very sexy behavior and decided he wanted to chase one of them around and bite it ashe mounted it for the sexytime. However, the black one he decided to chase had no interest in his small duck penis and feeble attempts to arouse the young duck maiden. So, after being rejected enough, he quit and the two resumed their conversation.
Two guys were standing out there fishing, cool.

As I walked around, I noticed there are, indeed, becnches around this lake. There is just very limited parking.






There was supm significant about this house. I took three pictures. However, I rememmer not what it was.
I didn't think to get a picture until they were way downar. These people walked in front of my car when I was parking. I came around to meet them. They had a couple of frickin adordable weiner dogs. I have now decided that a toy weiner is my favorite dog. As I told them, they have a very gruff little bark, unlike the yippee dogs.

I just couldn't help but notice that the $75 fine for failure to yield to pedestrians could only go two ways and one of them would really suck. It seems that the fine should be greater if you actually hit a pedestrian. Wouldn't that be considerably different?

As I approached, my original impression was 'lucky guy', one guy sitting three laydees, yeah. 
I fergit the name of this one, it was just cool.
Ok, then I got close enough to see that while that may be true, he had a tramp stamp, bleh, really? I don't think I've ever seen one on a guy. It looks barely ok on a female, but ridiculous and repulsive on a guy. This, of course, is just my opinion, as usual. Booby tats may be attractive to someone. My gag reflex is just mine. 

Oooh, I think it fitna rain, oh yes. Not in this or these pictures. I am, as is often the case, sitting on my awesome screened porch as I finally get around to writing this entry.

I dunno what it was ovar. They is building sup next to it, but this are was some kinda little landscaped coolness. I dunno if it was the whole thing or just this little area that was dedicated to Lynn Hollis.
I'm not sure still what this was, a dorm was/is my assumption.
There was some conservatory supm over here. It was worthy of further investigation.
I love these big arse anchors. I always dreamed of having one or two in the front yard. The front yard I now dream of having is water, so that dream is 86'd. 







Cool, a circle of benches.
I forget what this was, supm about the life around and stormwater management and supm.
I just spotted an adirondack chairs up there by a tree. I will make one one day.
A picture cannot capture the awesomeness of most things. The big flaw and failure was due to my attempt to capture too much in one picture. A beautiful house on the water, with much driveway area and a cool artistic, welded fence. Well, as is often the case, I remember.


Across the street from these awesome waterfront homes were these really awesome apartments.


These birds perched themselves equidistant on either side of this gate to mimic a pair of statues mounted thar. I had to see them move to be sure they weren't.
Just an awesome house.
And a couple of the caterers from a party they were having.
Beautiful yard.
Another bench and a sailboat ovar, hmm.
cool.

Another bench under this cool, pink petaled tree.

I thought this just looked like another cool house with a wrap-around driveway. Then, as I got closer, I was wow'd by its wowness. There is also what looks like a guest house with a two-car garage ovar.
yeah, I like this one, too.
I really dig these kind, the wrap-around driveway opens across the corner to both streets.
As I finished my lap, I noticed these girlys had claimed a spot on this massive expanse of lawn next to the country club. It seemed like a really good idea. What better place to sunbathe?
I returned home and assumed the position on the porch getting hydrated before opening that first beer.
A picture of my ugly mug as I sat down to start uploading all these pictures. The slow, tedious process of uploading so many pictures contributed to the delay in writing this entry until today.

Listening to: Houses of the Holy, by Led Zeppelin.

No comments: