Friday, February 27, 2009

In the immortal words of Steve Holy...



...I gotta brand new girlfriend. It's really cool. Not only are the physical desires acheived, but she turns me on intellectually and spiritually. It's a very strange experience. 

Well, this dog is one of the very few pictures I've taken in the past week or so, which is unfortunate for you peeps, because there were some awesome opportunities, such as the late-morning sun lighting the awesome sky as I came home across that bridge ovar, don't rememmer the name obviously. I have also failed to capture much else. I have been so wrapped up in selfish concerns. This dog, anyway, is an example of how puppies are like babies, in my opinion of course. They are adorable, when they are someone else's. There were a dozen of these adorable, fluffy, very loving little mutt puppies who would most likely grow up to be dumb, very large, and very troublesome, bleh, no thanks. They make nice cuddly toys as puppies, though.


Karla came to visit last night, so I hadsta take her downtown the next morning to see my favorite lake and my second favorite libaree, in front of which it sits. Oh man, it was an amazing day, like most down here, but beyond the typical actually, frickin wow. There were a b'jillion birds. This is a good example of howI have failed to picturize much. I only took a few pictures, none of birds even.  

Karla and my mom hit it off real well. They sat out on the front porch as I went to get the kids.
Ooooh. As there often is, some baked yumminess from the mind of Rhianna awaited me as I arrived to do my laundry before the kids got home. Mmmm, Biscotti, chocolate chips and chocolate dipped. Oh yeah, fat boy likee (fat boy is my inner child).

Ok, I'm not feeling like writing much, I just wanted to finish this entry. I still have pictures on the phone that I need to write about. I just started this one while I was away from the phone. Why? Well, because the awesome phone that Emily's dad gave me a while back is a slider and I think the ribbon cable inside cracked so it all works fine still, but not the earpiece, which means to make any call I have to use the speakerphone or the Bluetooth earpiece. So, I went to the AT&T sto and gots a free one, a Nokia candy bar phone, no flip, slide, nutn to break. However, I think I'm gonna just take it back and see about fixing the slider because it's just too cheap. It's not so much that I just took the slider for granted. It's just that this phone is really pitiful as far as what it can do, my daughters cheap phone can do more than this POS. At first I was taken aback that it has no frickin calculator, really?!. I took it for granted that ALL phones had a damn calculator. Ok, well the guy at the sto, the manager, good guy, said he would order the data cable for it, download a program and install a calculator, so I thought that would be cool. Then, however, I noticed that, the other thing I use all the frickin time, the alarm sucks. There is only one alarm time to set. The slider, and again, my daughter's cheap free phone, allows multiple alarm times so you don't have to re-set your alarm for some event tomorrow just because you want to brew a cup of tea now, grumble, grumble. So, anyway, so much for not feeling like writing, ay? I think I's gonna go return this phone today and see about fixing the slider. It is a damn nice phone.

Listening to: The fan, ahh Florida's so awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah? Do you have to blow her up? hehe
And unlike the song...I dun toadja already!
That was a great day!
Thank you, Buttercup!
8-D