Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My second day of volunteering at the SPCA down here

There wasn't much to do this morning because of an excess of volunteers and there weren't many animals, honestly. So, I, for the most part, just gave some animals love. This guy I really dug. He's a huge cat and very affectionate.
I took him back to the visiting room and hung out with him as he modeled for me. He didn't understand why it was so funny for me to say, 'oh yeah, nice pussy.'
He nuzzled my legs periodically and looked up at me, as if to say, take me home, or maybe that's just what I kept thinking. I usedta be a dog person, but lately, for various reasons, I think, honestly, a cat is more my speed. I realize that I will violate some guy code or supm, but I already don't like sports beyond sports bars and football parties, so eh. Besides it would never get old to talk about stroking my pussy anytime I want.
Very affectionate, just what an affection junkie like me needs to keep him from rushing into anything with a human-type.
Man, he was a big'un.
Ok, for comparison purposes, I took the same pictures that I did a few days ago with my cell phone camera. I'll hasta compare these entries, but already I see  difference.
It sure seems clearer.
This one lacked the same duplication because, for some reason, they had all the tables and chairs stacked in the corner of the patio and there were zero clouds in the sky.

Listening to: The heat coming on.

No comments: