Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Search May Be Over.


Headings:

  • Another way to say the same ol' shite.
  • The 4rd quarter.
  • Another way to say the same ol' shite pt. 2.
  • Sunroof drain tracks.

Another way to say the same ol' shite.

How many ways can you express your thankfulness for this life experience? I dunno. I don't believe there is a limit. Every day I am blown away at how the sky, just one tiny piece of this awesome life experience, is like a painting that is constantly changing. There is an endless supply of awesome paintings. So, the idea of getting bored with it really is an absurd idea. It's not like seeing your favorite painting every day for a month, even. Your favorite can become boring. The sky, however, is ever-changing, just like this awesome life experience is, or should be, I guess.

The 4rd quarter.

I really believe that it was a simple cut-and-paste typo. I know she goes to an exceptional school. However, it is the funny everyday crap that I just hafta laugh at.

Another way to say the same ol' shite pt. 2.

How many ways can you express your thankfulness for this life experience? I dunno. I don't believe there is a limit. Wait, didn't I just say that? Every day, just like the sky or any one of the myriad other things, I am amazed and thankful for the awesome car I have. I really love it.

Sunroof drain tracks.

Ok, continuing along on the subject of the car, I think I may use these industrious fixer skills I have been blessed with and am thankful for constantly, to go clean out the sunroof tracks in my sweet, baby car. They used to be fine. The sunroof could be left vented and the rain would not intrude upon the interior. Recently, however, the rain has intruded, a few times actually, but other things in the mid-range of Maslow's heirarchy of needs have retained a position of prominence over other things such as my sunroof drain tracks. So, anyway, I was reminded of it this morning when Snickers and I went for our morning pee, poop, sniff. I left the sunroof vented last night. I was thankful it hadn't rained as it so often does down hyah in Florida. I also thought to myself, especially since I feel released from the selfish concerns of late, hopefully for good reason, that I need to go ahead and get my wrenchin' on, yo. ;-p So, this is where I will end this entry so that I may get off me arse and get to it.

Listening to: Rotten Apple, by Alice in Chains.

No comments: