Saturday, July 19, 2008

oh, dynamic life

Ok, so f*** it. I sat down at my happy spot on the back porch to eat my four pieces of peanut butter toast and drink my tea, which I 'tried' to take a picture of. I have been playing with my camera phone settings lately and it appears that I dun supm to make it occasionally say 'capture error'. It did this and I didn't re-take the picture of my peaceful, happy brekfiss. I did, however, having to re-take it again, got a picture of Rhianna who joined me with her peaceful, happy brekfiss. It turned out micro when I put it on here, though. WTFO?! So, I will use it anyway. Why? Because I can.

I would write more, but this picture thing just kinda crapped on my creative urges this morning. Anyway, Merlin is feeling rambunctious this morning, so I think I might be able to capture some more proof of his meanness.

Listening to: Remedy, by Seether.

No comments: